5 Jan 2010

NYP Open House T-Shirt


Today is the first day semester 2. Many things has changed and the difficulty level has now increased. There is now nothing but stress, stress and more stress. I have been working on all my assignments from morning until now...



Still, I am glad that the Open House is drawing near. We as student tour guides get to receive an exclusive 2010 NYP Open House t-shirt and 1 CCA point. Being someone without CCA, having this CCA point can be quite valuable to me.

We were having Digital Media Studies 2 lesson when we receive 3 identical SMS on where to collect our Open House t-shirt. We then proceed to S215 to collect our t-shirt. The queue was long and I even met some of my old friends while waiting.



This year's Open House t-shirt for tour guides is blood red in color and it comes in 6 different sizes - XXS to XXL, this is no M size. It also comes in 2 variation - the V-shape for most of us, and a collar shirt for tour guide leaders. I also saw that there is a black variation of the Open House t-shirt, most probably for the other Open House helpers.

In case you guys forgets the Open House time and date for Nanyang Polytechnic:
7 - 9 January 2010 - 11am to 6pm
Night Open House 8 January 2010 Friday - 6pm to 9pm
NYP Open House website

Open House Backstage:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

No comments: