8 Jan 2010

My Poly, My Choice Day 2


Today is the second day of Nanyang Polytechnic Open House 2010. I decide to bring my younger cousin to the Open House so he knows more about what he would like to study in the future.



We took the tour around School of Design (SDN). SDN got to be NYP smallest school, with only around 450 students and 3 diploma programmes. The tour guide was very knowledgeable on all the three diplomas and I actually did learned a lot. The exhibition rooms look a lot like those in the museum.



I then took my cousin to tour around my own school - Interactive and Digital Media (SIDM). After that, we went to collect my cousin's sure-win dip prize. All in all, he gotten a free limited edition goodie bag, an airplane model from the School of Engineering booth, fridge magnet from SIDM booth and tooth pastes from the sure-win dip.

Open House Backstage:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

No comments: