6 Feb 2010

I'm Back!


I always love this Limit from Kingdom Hearts II as I find it rather cheeky when Aladdin says "I'm back!" even though he didn't go anywhere out of Agrabah during the one year Sora was in a deep sleep. Anyway, I thought this was a great video to show everyone that I am back.

The last few weeks were the deadline of all my modules assignments (except 3D Modeling and Animation). And because of this, coupled with lots of pain and drama along the way, makes me having less than 5 hours of sleep everyday. I don't even have time to eat and drink, much less blog.


But sadly all good things have to wait as next week is the start of my Studio Project 2. The good news is I am going to set-up a "lite" version of Merlin's Reports on a new Tumblr blog. This was done as writing for this current blog requires a lot of time commitment which I am lack of. The "lite" version will features less writing, photo upload, quotes and short but interesting things to quickly blog about.

Writing for this blog will still continue but at a much slower pace (perhaps once every 1 to 2 weeks).

No comments: