10 Feb 2010

3D Modeling & Animation Assignment 1

Our class gotten back our results for our 3D Modeling & Animation (3DMA) Assignment 1 result. I received 84 out of 100, which is equivalent to an A grade. It is something worth celebrating, as I didn't know my work can get me such high marks. The sad thing is, I am just 1 mark away from an A+! I guess my work is not that perfect yet, eh?


Like most of our semester 2 modules, 3DMA compose of 2 main assignments that make up for the bulk of the module's grade. Assignment 1 started in around week 5 when we have to decide what to model. Actual modeling started at week 6.


I guess 3D modeling is actually rather fun once you get used to it. The problem now though is the animation because I am still struggling on how to animate things I created!

No comments: