22 Feb 2010

New Family Member: PlayStaion Portable 3000

Saturday marks the day where I bought yet another game console. The other game consoles I currently have includes my very old PlayStation 2 (which I bought in November/December 2006 and still working!), Nintendo DS (March 2009), iPod Touch (December 2009), and now PlayStation Portable (PSP). The model that I bought is PSP-3000.

I bought my newest gaming gadget at Qishan at Far East Shopping center. The person at the store was friendly and quick to handle my request in buying a PSP. He went through the procedure of checking the PSP, which includes checking for scratches, dead pixels and going through the warranty.


The set that I bought is the Ratchet & Clank Bundle Pack, which include the Ratchet & Clank game and National Treasure II movie UMDs. It does not come with the 1GB memory card though. So I bought the all-in-one bundle pack and upgrade the memory card to 8GB instead of the default 4GB. I also bought Monster Hunter Freedom Unite game.

As you can see I have other PSP games as well. That is because this is actually my second PSP, my first one was bought in March 2008 but was stolen by an unknown person some six months later. Good thing I didn't insert any UMD games on the day the PSP was stolen. But I am curious why would anyone steal a PSP without charger or cable.

I have to make a note that since the set I bought is an export set, the plug of the charger is NOT compatible to Singapore's power point. Good thing I still have my old PSP charger that is compatible.

No comments: