22 Oct 2009

Da Ebil Teddy Speaks!



Muhahaha, it is I, Da Ebil Teddy! And I am here to update this plain and boring blog! I have send my minions to track down my master... I meant the crazy owner of this plain and lazy blog! And so, I shall update this blog on my master... I meant the weird owner of this plain and funny blog behalf!

What am I going to do? You dare question me? Da Ebil Teddy?! Now I shall... Ahh, fine! You see, I am going to expose what my master... (I meant, oh never mind!) does in school! I will also share what he does in semester 1 after the 'O' level result release period! Of course, that does not meant the usual reports of daily discoveries will go unheard!

All in all, there will be more and more interesting stuff relating to Art, Design, IT coming to you! Muhahaha!

The reason why I am doing this? Simple! I am Da Ebil Teddy! Muhahaha *cough*

No comments: