17 Oct 2009

Photography Studio

 
Yesterday I followed my brother to have his graduation photo taken. The photography studio is called 'picture ME' and it is located at UE Square. It was my first time being in that shopping mall.

What caught my attention was the many photographs hanging on the wall. It reminded me of why I like photography in the first place. I used to be my CCA and class photographer back when I was in secondary school. I know my time in secondary school is limited and I want to capture all the precious and real moments in my camera.

Looking at those photographs at this studio now, even though they are not so much of a snap shot, they still possess real emotions within them. Most of the photographs clustering the wall are family and graduation portraits, although on the other side of the wall, it is completely filled with different photographs of the same woman.

Maybe, just maybe... I may want to experience working in a photography studio after all.

No comments: