10 Oct 2009

Biggest Project Yet


I am currently at the Pre-production stage of what I believe to be the biggest project I have taken so far. It makes the final assignments and studio project seems like a child's play. I can't reveal much right now, but what I can say is that this will also be the biggest gamble I have taken.

The road will be rough, as during the Pre-production stage, it is practically a one-man show. There will be obstacles to be overcome and many problems to be solve. Yet, if I can pull this one off, not only will I be one step closer to walking back to my secondary school teacher proudly, but it will also give me more confident to pursue one of my dreams.

If it doesn't go well, then it is back to the drawing board... This project is estimated to take at least 4 to 5 months to complete, as I can only work on it during my free time as I still have school to attend. 

On a side note, I will be away for Outward Bound Singapore from Monday till Thursday. But I have placed a few reports that will be automatically be published during my absences.

No comments: