11 Sept 2009

Merlin's Reports V2 Officially Live!


After so long, Merlin's Reports is now updated to Version 2! This means some of the features in my previous blog will be changed. Some changes will include being more journalistic in nature, and also looking more like a personal blog.

After testing for awhile, I realize that there is a couple of layout and formatting problems when you view Merlin's Reports in Internet Explorer and on Safari. I don't think I can solve this problem at the current moment given my level of CSS right now.

Still, there should no problems when viewed in Firefox. I do hope this will not dampen your enjoyment on this blog though! And fear not, I will work hard towards giving you guys a great art, design, IT blog for you guys to read!

More posts to come soon!


P.S. Do write a comment if you experience any layout or aesthetic problems, that will help me in knowing why the blog does not appear as it should be.

No comments: