24 Sept 2009

Idea Bank: Decision Cards



I just got my semester 1 results today! It is not that bad actually, pass all modules, didn't get any D or D+. But it wasn't all that great either, no A, and my GPA is less than 3.0. Oh well, results is not everything in the world of design, I always say.

Today I want to introduce you guys to a crazy idea I have right now - Decision Cards! Basically it is a deck of cards (same dimension, the back of the cards are the same) with words written on it. It is akin to the Book of Answers or plucking the petals from a flower.

I thought of this idea when making a decision. Because I am horrible of making decisions or choices, and seeing I always like to ask my friends for opinion first, I thought of making something that can help me make decision. So I created this decision cards.

Of course, now it is only in the idea stage, and it is purely for fun. You can't expect a deck of cards to decide if you should propose to your girlfriend now or if you should invest all your money on lottery tickets.

No comments: